We would like to know who you would vote for in the General Election on May 7th. Even if you are too young to vote – you can still take part in our poll.
You can read the candidates responses to our online hustings by clicking here
Hornsey and Wood Green Residents
If you live in Hornsey and Wood Green who do you think should be the next MP?
- Suhail Rahuja | Conservatives (7%, 11 Votes)
- Catherine West | Labour (44%, 67 Votes)
- Lynne Featherstone | Lib Dems (30%, 45 Votes)
- Geoff Moseley | Hoi Polloi (0%, 0 Votes)
- Frank Sweeney | Workers Revolutionary Party (0%, 0 Votes)
- Clive Morrison | UKIP (3%, 4 Votes)
- Gordon Peters | Green Party (16%, 25 Votes)
- Helen Spiby-Vann | Christian Peoples Alliance (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 152
If you live in Tottenham who do you think should be the next MP?
- Dee Searle | Green Party (20%, 29 Votes)
- Jenny Sutton | TUSC (5%, 7 Votes)
- Tania Mahmood | The Peace Party (0%, 0 Votes)
- David Lammy | Labour (42%, 61 Votes)
- Dr Turhan Ozen | Liberal Democrats (17%, 25 Votes)
- Tariq Saeed | UKIP (1%, 1 Votes)
- Stefan Mrozinski | Conservative (15%, 22 Votes)
Total Voters: 145
Positive Youth News Haringey are not supporting any candidates. This poll is just for fun. Whoever the winner in our poll is – it does not mean we endorse them. This is just to engage more young people in the election. We know older people will take it so we’re not claiming it’s youth opinion. Candidates are listed on the poll in random order which changes everytime you refresh the page.
Note: On May 1st we were informed we missed out a couple of candidates from the ‘Peace Party’; ‘Workers Revolutionary Party’; ‘Hoi Polloi’; and ‘Christian People’s Alliance’. We have now added them. We apologise that this oversight happend, we had not actually heard of these candidates when we started this project and done our research.
Sometimes Google does not always have the right answers – please remember this when doing your coursework guys!